SG-8 (PhP 15,818.00) + PERA (PhP 2,000.00)
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals.
- Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches.
- Working knowledge of modern networking devices and printers.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
- Adept at repairing computer hardware including Windows - based PCs and Macintosh Apple platforms
- Proven ability to manage multiple troubleshooting tasks simultaneously while maintaining the quality of results.
- Extensive experience in backup and image management software.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access)
- Proven record of managing time and priorites effectively.
- Known for working efficiently without supervision.
- Committed to learn and relate technical concepts promptly.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 8 and 10
- Familiar with active directory security and policies
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers
What you get:
- SG-8 (PhP 15,818.00)
- PERA (PhP 2,000.00)
- GSIS Membership
- Pag-IBIG Membership
- PhilHealth Membership
- Provident Fund Membership
- 13th Month Pay
- Compensatory Overtime Credits
How to apply: