SG-8 (PhP 15,818.00) + PERA (PhP 2,000.00)
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
- Set up and operate sound equipment.
- Set up and operate spotlights.
- Create and install custom lighting systems.
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
- Ensure eqipment are installed according to designated layout.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Mix sound inputs and feeds.
- Coordinate audio feeds with television images.
- Send in equipment for repairs as needed.
- Switch video input sources from one camera to another.
- Determine filming sequences and camera movements.
- Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
- Ensure equipment the safe transfer and shipment of equipment.
- Compress and digitize audio and video data.
- Ensure the safe storage and integrity of data.
- Perform duties on location.
- Work with computer-controlled lighting systems.
- Duplicate audio and video data.
- Turn ideas into outlines, storyboards, and images.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
What you get:
- SG-8 (PhP 15,818.00)
- PERA (PhP 2,000.00)
- GSIS Membership
- Pag-IBIG Membership
- PhilHealth Membership
- Provident Fund Membership
- 13th Month Pay
- Compensatory Overtime Credits
How to apply: