SG-6 (PhP 16,200.00) + PERA (PhP 2,000.00)
- Knowledge of the Photoshop and Adobe premiere or similar software.
- Knowledge of editing equipment and a willingness to keep up with changes in that technology.
- Good in special effects, as well as knowledge of audio effects.
- Ability to work alone on detailed and sometimes tedious work.
- Photo editors often work for a website, newspaper, magazine or book publisher.
- They are typically responsible for selecting, editing, positioning and publishing photos to accompany the text of a publication.
- Photo editors also might supervise staff photographers, give photo assignments and make sure that others complete their work on time.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp production team's needs and specifications.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency.
What you get:
- SG-6(Php 16,200.00)
- PERA(Php 2,000.00)
- GSIS Membership
- Pag-IBIG Membership
- PhilHealth Membership
- Provident Fund Membership
- 13th Month Pay
- Compensatory Overtime Credits
- Longevity Pay (every five years of continuous employment)
How to apply: