SG-6 (PhP 13,851.00) + PERA (PhP 2,000.00)
- Telephone technicians must have good communication and technical skills to effectively diagnose and solve problems.
- They must be familiar with a variety of phone systems and be able to perform a wide range of services, from basic repair to full installation.
- They must be team players and have good customer service and project management skills to ensure that phone systems are configured and programmed according to the customer's needs.
- Telephone technicians must also possess good computer and organizational skills so that they can place equipment orders and monitor service requests.
- They also need hand and finger dexterity and good eyesight with the ability to determine colors.
- Familiar with PABX system and trouble shooting.
What you get:
- SG-6(Php 13,851.00)
- PERA(Php 2,000.00)
- GSIS Membership
- Pag-IBIG Membership
- PhilHealth Membership
- Provident Fund Membership
- 13th Month Pay
- Compensatory Overtime Credits
How to apply: